Saturday, March 7, 2015

Falling into place



          There's this saying that "things fall apart so that other things can fall together." I truly believe in this. When I was depressed and self-harming, my life was not how I should be living it, and I knew that. So I got help and I began to get better and while everything can be hard, I wouldn't trade the experience that I have with this mental illness. Because of it, I learned what it feels like to be at the lowest point and now i'm working on feeling what it's like to be at the highest point. It all goes up from here. Because of it, new opportunities have come my way. I never in a million years thought that I would be talking to adults and kids about my issues. Because of it, I can help people and truly have a passion for something. I'm excited beyond words of what's to come for me on this journey and I'm so blessed with all these open doors that I am receiving and have received. If you're going through a hard time right now, just remember that everything happens for a reason and maybe you don't see it now, but someday you will and you will feel awesome.  


"You got to know how to treat me like a lady,

Even when i'm acting crazy Tell me every things alright,

Dear future husband, if you wanna get that special lovin',

Tell me i'm beautiful each and every day."


"Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainor

No comments:

Post a Comment