Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Friends


         Something that I have been really content with recently, that I don’t think I have ever been content with before, is my friends. Im not saying that I have ever had bad friends, but more recently I have noticed that I am genuinely (haha shoutout HB) happy with. My friends have just been extremely supportive and are there to get me to have a good time. I can rely on them when I need them and we don’t get into those petty high school arguments about stuff. I know that if I’m ever upset I can call them at any hour of the day and they will stay with me or on the phone with me until they know that I am ohkay. That makes me feel reassured and comfortable at this point in my life. I wouldn’t trade them for the world and I would take a bullet for them any day.


“We don’t have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes,

Cause we don’t have the time to be sorry,

So baby be the life of the party,

Im telling you to take your shot it might be scary,

Hearts are gonna break, cause we don’t have the time to be sorry,

So baby be the life of the party.”




“Life of the party” by Shawn Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment