Friday, January 30, 2015

Teachers make an Impact



I can honestly say I don’t know where I would be or what I would do without the teachers that I have become so close to in this past year. I'm not sure if students realize how big of an impact teachers can have on you. My teachers have always been the one's, besides friends and family, that I can go to with anything and they can help me or listen and give me advice. I don't really know why I go to them, I just have been able to trust them the most and sometimes can tell them things that I can't tell my family or friends. I know that they have seen or been through a lot of these things and can help you with it. I am no doubt grateful for the teachers that have helped me in this past year figure out who I am and what I need to do in bettering myself. My teachers never once said anything to anyone about what I have talked to them about, and I appreciate it so much. They were the one's that really made me think about getting help and how to deal with hardships. I have 3 teachers in particular that I know I could go to them for anything and they would be there for me in a drop of a hat. Even if things are going on in there lives, they are still here. I honestly don't know where I would be or what I would be doing, if I didn't have them in my life. There amazing and strong and inspiring. I'm forever grateful for having the chance to know them. My advice for this entry would be to reach out to anyone you trust and talk about what it is that is bothering you. Whether it is a teacher, a friend, a family member. Reach out to them and they will reach out to you. You never know who can make an impact on you.


"Beneath the stars kept

falling on our heads,

But they're just old light 

They're just old light."


"Samson" by Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment