Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pick Up The Pen

     Communication is such an important thing. I think it's one of the most important key things in this world. Every one of us is put on this earth to communicate. That's one thing that every single person has in common. There are many forms of communication, but it's what makes us a functional world. It gives us history and purpose that are different than others. It gives us a past and a chance to communicate that past to people. The cool thing though, is sometimes people can relate to that history or purpose. That's why I believe it is so important to share with others what your going through or what has happened in your life so that maybe it can reach out to others and help them with their difficulties.

     It's important to remember that everyone has a story that you have no idea about. Maybe the person that is always being picked on is contemplating suicide or someone next to you in your math class goes home and is abused every single day. You NEVER know what someone is going through. Our stories are an interesting concept if you think enough about it. That's something that is constantly on my mind. How many stories I'M in. About all the stories that are in my story and the stories that are left to be written or rewritten. About how your story is still an ongoing story and your the one with the pen in your hand. You are the only one who can write your story. I think I realized all that by talking with multiple people and just thinking about that really made me realize that I can do anything I want to do and that I'm worthy of life because I have the opportunity to be someone and to write my OWN story.



"I'm only human,

And I bleed when I fall down,

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down,

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

I'm only human"

"Human" by Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment