Friday, April 10, 2015

Stress, Stress, and more stress



         Everything lately has been soooo stressful. I have two more days of spring break left, but even through all of spring break, I have been stressed to the max!! There is so much to think about right now. People say junior year is hard, wait until senior year. It's hard because I'm 18 years old, trying to get good grades in school and at the same time, trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life and where to attend in order to do that. 
         I know what I want, I just don't know where to go. I want to be an education teacher but also studying acting. So i would probably double major. However, if I become a teacher, I don't know what I would teach. It would either be Fine arts, theatre, or Family consumer science (like a home ec class; there are a lot of options in family consumer science like nutrition and wellness, culinary arts, fashion design, personal communications, child development, etc.)
        So basically I am on the right track for knowing what I want to do, but I don't know where to attend. I really like Purdue University because they have a really good family consumer science program, but I also think that a community college for the first year wouldn't be a too bad of an idea because of the smaller classrooms and being able to focus on that.
       I don't know, there is just a lot of stress right now that I just need to make it through. I have about 7 weeks left and I want to take my last high school weeks and cherish them, because I can honestly say that I will miss it a ton. Along with all the stress, There are things that I'm really excited about, like Prom and an upcoming trip to California, that I will hopefully go into more detail when the time comes.


"Drive out of the city, away from the town,

I thought heaven can't help me now, nothing lasts forever,

But this is gonna take me down."


"Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment