Sunday, April 5, 2015

Acting and Singing



            So I haven't been writing recently, i've been extremely busy and we are also on spring break for two weeks !! WOOOOHOOO !!! But something thats kind of been on my mind recently is how when your younger, you don't seem to have a care in the world and you dream big, but then when you're older, those dreams soon deminish. Ever since I was younger, I've always wanted to be an actress/singer because I feel like I have a talent and a story to tell, but as I get older, I feel myself more and more not believing in that chance. A lot of times, we have people around us who tell us what we can and can't be when were older and it just simply sucks because that's all I've ever wanted to be. I have always only seen myself doing that when i'm older and now I guess I am trying to, as my parents say, look at the "reality" of it. And I see there point, it's hard to make it out there, it's a one in a million chance; but I have always felt like I could be that one. Music and acting have always been one of the only things that I've been confident in myself about. When i'm up there doing it, I'm not doing it for anyone but me and I can completely engage myself in it. I've been thinking a lot lately about it because I've been thinking about college. I just wish that I could have a chance to prove myself and this summer, I'm really going to work hard at music and acting. It's what I love to do.


"Take me into your loving arms,

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars,

Place your head on my beating heart,

Thinking out loud,

That maybe we found love right where we are."


"Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment